- "Superconducting state of the high-Tc cuprates investigated by ac impedance measurements";A. Maeda:in "Coherence in Superconductors",(ed. by G. Deutcher and A. Revcolevski,World Scientific, 1996) pp. 128-153.
- "Vortex in high-Tc superconductors";S. Kuriki, S. Hirano, A. Maeda, T. Kiss:in “Vortex Electronics and SQUIDs,(ed. by T. Kobayashi et al., Springer Verlag. 2003.) pp. 5-51.
- “Experimental indications on the superconducting gap of oxide superconductors”;
A. Maeda, S. Tajima and K. Kitazawa:
Material Science Forum 137-139 (1993) edited by J. Pouch (Trans Tech Publication, Switzerland) pp.1-58.
- “Magnetic field dependence of the surface in superconductors”;
A. Maeda and T. Hanaguri:
(Gordon and Breach Science Publishers, India) Superconductivity Review 3 (1998) pp.1-49.
- “Dynamics of vortices in high-Tc superconductors investigated by density and conduction noise measurememts”;
A. Maeda, Y. Togawa, T. Hanaguri and H. Kitano:
Studies of high temperature superconductors Vol. 41, edted by a. Narlikar (Nova Science Publishers, New York 2002), Chap.10, pp247-274.
- “Microwave conductivities of high-Tc oxide superconductors and related materials”;
A. Maeda, H. Kitano, and R. Inoue:
J. Phys. Condens. Matter. 17 (2005) pp.R143-R185.
- “Noise study in condensed matter physics - Towards extension to surrounding fields-”;
J. Phys.: Conference Series 31 (2006) 131-138.
- “Energy dissipation at nano-scale topological defects of high-Tc superconductors:microwave study”;
Proceedings of the 1st International Symposium onTopology in Ordered Phases 2005 (TOP 2005). edited by S. Tanda et al. World Scientific. (2006) 195-202.